All rates are in local currency and include relevant taxes. Skyline reserves the right to alter published prices at any time.
Luge rides are subject to a strict code of conduct. Height restrictions apply to accompanied children.
Skyline reserves the right to refuse entry and may ask those who break the code of conduct to leave without refund.
The Luge Code of Conduct is displayed at the start of the start zone of the Luge ride.
Please note that age/height restrictions apply for children to ride the Luge solo.
Online Purchase Refund Policy
- Luge tickets purchased online but not redeemed are valid for 12 months from time of purchase. Unredeemed tickets that have expired are non-refundable.
- Luge tickets redeemed at our Luge Ticket Booth are valid only on the date of redemption. Unused rides are not refundable and non-transferable.
- Luge Code of Conduct
The Luge Code of Conduct sets out the rules that help make the Luge a safe and enjoyable experience for everyone.
- Keep in Under Control - remain in control of your speed and direction. Make sure you can stop and avoid any person or obstacle, as it is the Luge riders responsibility for keeping their Luge cart under control. Stay alert in case quick reaction is needed to avoid a collision.
- No Helmet, No Ride - Helmets provided by Skyline Luge must be worn at all times when riding the Luge.
- Pull Back to Stop - To slow yourself or stop the cart pull the handle bars back toward you. DO NOT STOP BY PUSHING HANDLE BARS FORWARD. Keep both hands on the handle bars at all times while riding to ensure ease of steering and braking.
- Keep Your Feet in the Luge Cart at All Times - do not put your feet outside of the cart foot-well, unless completely stopped, as injury may result. Footwear must be worn at all times. Use the brakes to slow or stop the cart!
- Give way to those Below - Give way to people downhill and choose a course that ensures their safety. A rider in an uphill position is responsible for manoeuvring to avoid them.
- Don't Block the Track - Stop on the track only if you are visible from above and if you are not obstructing the track. Only stop at the side of the track out of the way of others.
- Respect All Safety Signs - Obey all signs and warnings and never venture off track.
- No Alcohol or Drugs - Do not ride the Luge if your ability is impaired through use of alcohol or drugs.
- Secure Loose Clothing and Articles - Jackets, garments, scarves, long hair and any personal articles should be secured to avoid damage or loss.
- No Group Racing, No Bumping or Skidding - Racing in groups is not permitted. Do not bump into other carts. Do not skid the Luge cart wheels.
- Warning - To ride the Luge you must be in good health and be free of height conditions, motion sickness, back problems or other physical limitations. We are sorry, but the ride is not suitable during pregnancy.
- Height Restriction
- To ride the Luge by yourself, you must be over 110cm in height and 6 years & older
Who are entitled to purchase the Family Rides Package?
Family Rides Packages are for 2 adults and unlimited children to be shared between members of the same family. To qualify as a family you must have a minimum of 1 adult and 1 child under age of 16.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY - ASSUMPTION OF RISK - JURISDICTION
As a condition of use of all facilities, the Ticket Holder assumes all risk of personal injury, death or property loss resulting from any cause whatsoever including but not limited to the risks, dangers, and hazards of Skyline Luge ride; the use of chairlifts; collision with natural or man-made objects or with other persons; travel within or beyond boundaries; or negligence, breach of contract, or breach of statutory duty of care on the part of North Sky Luge (Calgary) Ltd at Canada Olympic Park and its directors, officers, employees, instructors, volunteers, agents, independent contractors, subcontractors, representatives, sponsors, successors and assigns (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Facility Operator"). The Ticket Holder agrees that the Facility Operator shall not be liable for any such injury,death or property loss and releases the Facility Operator and waives all claims with respect thereto. The Ticket Holder shall agree that any litigation involving the Facility Operator shall be brought solely within the province of Alberta and shall be within the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the Province of Alberta. The Ticket Holder further agrees that these conditions and any rights, duties and obligations as between the Facility Operator and the Ticket Holder shall be governed by the interpreted solely in accordance with the laws of the province of Alberta and no other jurisdiction. The Facility Operator's liability is excluded by these conditions. Please adhere to the Luge Code of Conduct. Be responsible for your own safety. Violators of any code of conduct and safety will see their tickets privileges revoked. The ticket remains at all times the property of North Sky Luge (Calgary) Ltd and Skyline Enterprises Ltd, and is non-transferrable and non-refundable. No refunds or exchanges for lost tickets. Re-sale is strictly prohibited.
Skyline reserves the right to refuse entry and to ask people not following the above Code of Conduct to leave the premises without refund.